Trek Over the Top Live Tracking
We have sold out for 2017! In fact we’ve gone 25 over our limit of 150, but due to fire code limits on Gerties we can’t add any more. If you’d like to get on the wait list please call 907-505-0313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We will notify you if we have any cancelations, but it will be on a first come first serve basis. 2018’s run will be March 8 – 11, 2018.
The most fun you can have with your snow pants on! Trek over the Top is an international snowmobile run from Tok, Alaska to Dawson City, Yukon. Riders travel over 200 miles of groomed trail through pristine wilderness to arrive in one heck of a party town!
- Once in Dawson, Trekkers have no shortage of entertainment:
- Play at Diamond Tooth Gerties Gambling Hall, Canada’s oldest casino: Texas Hold’em, Black Jack, Roulette and Slots
- Join the Dawson City Sled Dawgs for a local poker run in the Klondike
- Become a member of Dawson City’s infamous Sour Toe Cocktail Club
- Prove your prowess at the Dawson City Curling Club by throwing a rock, throwing a dart and shooting pool. Best of the best wins a prize!
- PARTY IN THE VEGAS OF THE NORTH! Have a cocktail at a former brothel or an old time saloon. 5 bars all within 3 blocks!
Included in the Trek package:
- 3 nights accommodation in Dawson City
- 6 meals including 2 banquets
- Hilarious nightly Trek entertainment
- Gasoline fill-up at the halfway point in Chicken, AK
- Poker hand for the run with a chance to win CASH!
Join in for the fun! March 9-12, 2017
Trek Over the Top Start - Mar 9 2017
Tickets On Sale March 11 for 2018
Register early for the 2018 Trek Over the Top: March 8-11, 2018
Tickets go on sale online beginning March 11, 2017. Everyone who registers online by May 31, 2017 will be added to a drawing for a 2000 watt Honda generator.